Robotic process automation (RPA) is a crunch technology that is relatively easy and quick to implement and promises a strong return-on-investment (ROI), but a recent string of failed RPA projects across the industry has us all resetting our expectations. Launches and pilot projects have become stuck for several reasons – all of which can be avoided.
- Visa and Scotiabank collaborate for digital payments project
- Genpact survey: Banks embracing AI but not effectively
- Swedbank combines IT & Digital Banking division in major restructuringType a message
- Singapore Intensifies Digital Banking License
- Santander accelerates Digital Transformation by hiring key leaders